The Trove Partner community is a collective of over 900 collecting organisations and this provides fantastic opportunities for cross-promotion.
- tag @TroveAustralia in your social media posts, and Trove can share your content
- provide information and a link to your online events, programs or promotional content on your own organisation’s website and we can post as an event or news item on the Trove website
- create a Trove collection feature or blog post and we will provide you a link to share on your organisation’s website
- The Trove Partners logo is available for Partners to download and use on their websites, presentations or other marketing collateral
- Samples and further instructions are available to Partners through the Partner Learning Hub
- Your logo will be used when your content is promoted in a collection feature or blog and published on Trove. If several Trove Partners are involved in a project the logos will appear in alphabetical order and up to 5 logos can be included.
The name of your organisation will be listed as text on Trove using the following phrases:
- Funding for digitisation contributed by
- Material for digitisation contributed by
- Original item held by
- Digitisation assistance contributed by
- Copyright permission contributed by