Trove provides a range of tools to help you use what you've found: from borrowing items and getting copies, to citing sources and managing copyright.
See below for help on:
- Borrowing - Find the location of a physical item, and how to borrow it from a lending institution
- Getting copies - Get a copy of something found on Trove
- Downloading - Download online items from Trove
- Printing - Print online items from Trove
- Citing - Acknowledge sources of content found on Trove
- Cultural safety for First Australians - Using content relating to First Australian peoples, cultures and languages
- Copyright and re-use - Consider any copyright issues if you intend to re-use content in your own work
- Browser and Operating System - Ensure that your system is optimised to use Trove
If you can't find an answer in Help, please contact our Trove Support team.