If you’re new to Trove, or just looking for some advice, you might find the following helpful:
- Watch our How-To video below for a quick introduction. We also recommend recent webinars with live demonstrations on searching Trove's newspapers, and a basic overview of logging in and searching Trove.
- Explore the help articles in the menu for advice on search strategies, our categories, your Trove account and more.
- Read our pages on known IT issues to see what our technical team is working on, or Trove system updates to learn about recent fixes.
- See our frequently asked questions page for answers to more recent general questions about Trove.
- Get in touch with Trove support if you’re having trouble finding an answer to your question.
See the main menu and links for support in the following areas:
- Categories - An overview of each of Trove’s search categories and what sorts of items you’ll find in them.
- Searching - Our guides to basic through to advanced search strategies in Trove.
- Navigating - How to make sense of item records, plus guides to tools for viewing/reading/listening to items online in Trove.
- Using Trove - Advice on borrowing, downloading, getting copies, citations, copyright information and more.
- Become a Voluntrove - Learn about ways you can contribute to Trove, improve search results, save your favourite items and be part of a like-minded community.
- Your Trove account - Setting up and getting around your Trove account.
Whether you're a first-time visitor or a long-time fan, we hope this will help you get the most out of Trove.