Trove trivia is open to all and Partners can get involved too. Trivia items highlight interesting moments in Australian history and could be mystery objects or pop quiz questions.
Check out examples of Trove trivia about traffic lights, vintage costumes, and Peter the dog.
Create a Trove trivia item
Complete the following steps:
- Contact Trove Partner Support with your Trove trivia idea.
- Draft a title: max 10 words and/or subtitle: max 20 words. A question format works well for titles.
- Draft the text: about 150 words.
- Provide a link to the collection item in Trove.
- Provide links to any media or articles you have about the item.