Promote your organisation
Trove loves to promote its partners. Harness Trove’s huge audience to promote your unique organisation, collections, programs and content.
What can I promote?
Does your Partner organisation have a specific digital collection in Trove you would like to feature? Do you have an upcoming exhibition or online learning program? Do you offer awards or scholarships? Have you recently digitised a collection that is now available in Trove? Would you like to share the story of your organisation? Do you have a new video? Do you have a great story of how a person, family or community has used your collections?
All ideas are most welcome.
Find the best channel for your different promotional ideas:
- collection features to curate and showcase collections on Trove around a theme
- blog posts to share engaging stories about your organisation, collections, programs, user experiences and more
- events and news items to promote your programs and short announcements on Trove
- Trove trivia to highlight quirky or significant moments in Australian history.
Trove may then share your promotional content:
- on the Trove website landing pages and at times the homepage
- in the Trove Treasures enewsletter direct to the Trove audience
- via the @TroveAustralia social media accounts.
Cross-promotion and co-branding
The Trove Partner community is a collective of over 900 collecting organisations and this provides fantastic opportunities for cross-promotion and co-branding:
- tag @TroveAustralia in your social media posts, and Trove can share your content
- provide information and a link to your online events, programs or promotional content on your own organisation’s website and we can post as an event or news item on the Trove website
- create a Trove collection feature or blog post and we will provide you a link to share on your organisation’s website
- co-brand your promotional content by including the Trove Partner logo.
What do I need to do?
Intrigued? It's easy for Partners to get started:
- Get in touch with Trove Partner Support using our contact form, briefly outlining what you would like to promote and the channel/s you are interested in
- We will get back to you to discuss your proposal and the most suitable channel/s
- Submit your draft promotional content. See the content guidelines for your selected channel: blog posts, collection features, events and news, trove trivia
- We will edit your content and seek your approval before publishing on Trove
- Market your published content and Trove will too. Make sure you refer to co-branding.