Managing your accounts
As a member of Trove Collaborative Services, you are part of a network of Partner organisations working together to share metadata, loan resources, and contribute to Trove.
As others will be relying on the information they find online, we ask each organisation to take responsibility for keeping their details up to date.
Access your accounts and services
- Libraries Australia Administration – to manage your TCS account
- Libraries Australia Document Delivery (LADD) – to request loans and copies of physical and digital resources from other Partners
- Libraries Australia Search – to find items in the ANBD and view metadata, as well as search a range of international databases
- Australian Libraries Gateway (ALG) - to locate details on the collections and services of Australian libraries and other cultural institutions
- Australian Interlibrary Resource Sharing (ILRS) Directory - to find information about other organisations' interlibrary loan and document delivery services
Contact Partner Support for assistance with accessing these services.