Systems we work with
You can build one yourself, install an Open Source product, or you can purchase a subscription to a cloud-based service to organise and display your collections.
We have compiled a short list of systems that we currently work with, in alphabetical order. The list is constantly growing, so if you don't see your vendor or you have developed a system yourself, contact Partner Support and we can show you the best way to get your collections into Trove.
- Access to Memory (AtoM) - v2.1 and above
- Civica Spydus Note: if you are using Civica Spydus, please contact your vendor to enable the Trove module, then contact Partner Support with your URL.
- Collecting Bug*
- Digital Commons powered by BePress
- eHive* Note: To allow Trove access to your eHive collection, go to: My eHive > Account Settings > Preferences and Data Access, then check the box labelled “Allow access to records from 3rd party sites using the Application Programming Interface (API)?”.
- Open Journal System (OJS)
- PhotosAU by SearchTech
- Vernon CMS
- Victorian Collections*
*denotes a system suitable for individuals or smaller organisations without a dedicated data manager role.