No corrections yet
Naming Stations-Glass House
Since 1891 the station at 44 miles 15 chains (between Beerburrum and Beer- wah), on the North Coast 'line, has been known'as "Glass Mountains." In order to be historically correct the approval of the Governor in Council has been secured to renamo ,thc . station "Glass House Mountains." The station at 61 miles 50 chains on the Wallul-Tobermorcy line, now known as Yarronvale, bas been re- named Cooladdi, to avoid confusion with Yarronvale pastoral holding, which 1b 15 miles distant from the present terminus.