Cite this title: http://nla.gov.au/nla.news-title906
The Katoomba Times was established by George W. Spring in early 1889.
In early 1889, the year Katoomba became a municipality, Spring established The Katoomba Times which ran under his sole proprietorship until September 1890 when George P. C. Spring (Jun.) and John Albert Southwood took over. Under a revamped banner the paper continued publication until 1894 when Spring and Southwood moved to South Australia. In October 1890 the paper relocated from its original office in Main Street “to more central premises, near The Carrington, and opposite the railway station”. It circulated between Hartley and Springwood.See the full Wikipedia entry
Each item in the list represents a year and the number of issues digitised for that year. This is presented as Year YYYY : Number of Issues.
The National Library of Australia has digitised this work with the permission of the rights holder and enabled download or print options where possible for research or study. For any other purpose please contact the copyright owner via the publisher. More information...
The National Library of Australia supports creativity, innovation and knowledge-exchange but does not endorse any inappropriate or derogatory use. Please respect indigenous, cultural and ethical concerns.