Cite this title: http://nla.gov.au/nla.news-title722
The Broadcaster was an English language local community tabloid newspaper published by several owners in Western Sydney, New South Wales, Australia, which principally covered the Municipality of Holroyd and surrounding districts. It was first published in Guildford in 1932, but became a title of The Biz newspaper publishing company located in Fairfield, in 1935. The Broadcaster eventually came under the control of Cumberland Newspapers in 1958 and was retitled the Merrylands Broadcaster from April 1975. The newspaper ceased publication around 1978.See the full Wikipedia entry
Each item in the list represents a year and the number of issues digitised for that year. This is presented as Year YYYY : Number of Issues.
The National Library of Australia acknowledges the contributions of the following individuals and institutions.
Lenders and donors of collection material:
Want to be alerted to new content? Subscribe to one of the web feeds below.
The National Library of Australia has digitised this work with the permission of the rights holder and enabled download or print options where possible for research or study. For any other purpose please contact the copyright owner via the publisher. More information...
The National Library of Australia supports creativity, innovation and knowledge-exchange but does not endorse any inappropriate or derogatory use. Please respect indigenous, cultural and ethical concerns.