Cite this title: http://nla.gov.au/nla.news-title4
The Hobart Town Gazette was established in 1816 in Hobart, Van Diemen's Land (known as Tasmania since 1856) as The Hobart Town Gazette and Southern Reporter. In 1821 the name was changed to the Hobart Town Gazette and Van Diemen's Land Advertiser. In 1825 the title was split, with the government authorised publication remaining the Hobart Town Gazette, and the original editor launching the Colonial Times, and Tasmanian Advertiser . From 1882 it was known as the Hobart Gazette and from 1907 as the Tasmanian Government Gazette.See the full Wikipedia entry
Each item in the list represents a year and the number of issues digitised for that year. This is presented as Year YYYY : Number of Issues.
The National Library of Australia has digitised this work with the permission of the rights holder and enabled download or print options where possible for research or study. For any other purpose please contact the copyright owner via the publisher. More information...
The National Library of Australia supports creativity, innovation and knowledge-exchange but does not endorse any inappropriate or derogatory use. Please respect indigenous, cultural and ethical concerns.