Cite this title: http://nla.gov.au/nla.news-title295
The Footscray Advertiser was a weekly newspaper published from 1874 until 1982 in Footscray, Melbourne, Australia.
The Advertiser was operated by many different proprietors in its early days but from 1897 until the 1960s it was in the hands of the Jamieson family. In 1966 the Advertiser was owned by Cumberland Newspapers and was known as the Western Suburbs Advertiser from 1966 until 1982 when it ceased publication.See the full Wikipedia entry
Each item in the list represents a year and the number of issues digitised for that year. This is presented as Year YYYY : Number of Issues.
No details are available at the moment
The National Library of Australia has digitised this work with the permission of the rights holder and enabled download or print options where possible for research or study. For any other purpose please contact the copyright owner via the publisher. More information...
The National Library of Australia supports creativity, innovation and knowledge-exchange but does not endorse any inappropriate or derogatory use. Please respect indigenous, cultural and ethical concerns.