Cite this title: http://nla.gov.au/nla.news-title179
The Hawkesbury Herald was a weekly English language newspaper published in Windsor, New South Wales, Australia for the Hawkesbury River community.
The first issue of The Hawkesbury Herald was published on 24 April 1902 by William Henry Pinkstone and Frederick William Collison. Pinkstone and Collison published the newspaper until 1940. The newspaper continued to be published after 1940 until 1945 when it was merged into the Windsor and Richmond Gazette. The Windsor and Richmond Gazette is now published as the Hawkesbury Gazette. The newspaper was circulated in townships along the Hawkesbury River including Windsor, Richmond, Castlereagh and Marsden Park.See the full Wikipedia entry
Each item in the list represents a year and the number of issues digitised for that year. This is presented as Year YYYY : Number of Issues.
The National Library of Australia has digitised this work with the permission of the rights holder and enabled download or print options where possible for research or study. For any other purpose please contact the copyright owner via the publisher. More information...
The National Library of Australia supports creativity, innovation and knowledge-exchange but does not endorse any inappropriate or derogatory use. Please respect indigenous, cultural and ethical concerns.