Cite this title: http://nla.gov.au/nla.news-title124
The Yea Chronicle is a weekly newspaper that circulates on Wednesdays throughout the western region of the Murrindindi Shire in Victoria, Australia.
The newspaper started as The Yea Telegraph in October 1885. The name changed to The Yea Chronicle in 1890. An early owner was Frederick G. Purcell. It was later owned by Tom Dignam and who sold the paper to Ash and Fleur Long in 1984 and they in turn sold it to Geoff Heyes and Jenny Smith of Alexandra newspapers in May 1993. As of 2018[update] it has a circulation of 524.See the full Wikipedia entry
Each item in the list represents a year and the number of issues digitised for that year. This is presented as Year YYYY : Number of Issues.
The National Library of Australia has digitised this work with the permission of the rights holder and enabled download or print options where possible for research or study. For any other purpose please contact the copyright owner via the publisher. More information...
The National Library of Australia supports creativity, innovation and knowledge-exchange but does not endorse any inappropriate or derogatory use. Please respect indigenous, cultural and ethical concerns.
The National Library of Australia acknowledges the contributions of the following individuals and institutions.
Lenders and donors of collection material: