Western Argus (Kalgoorlie, WA : 1894 - 1896)
Find an issue
- Click a decade link below to see a list of available issues for that decade
- Click a year link to update the calendars below
1. Select a year to see which months have issues in the following month calendar.
Want to be alerted to new content? Subscribe to one of the web feeds below.
Cite this title: http://nla.gov.au/nla.news-title99
The Western Argus was a newspaper published in Kalgoorlie, Western Australia between 1894 and 1938.
It was originally known as the Kalgoorlie Western Argus, and was published as the Western Argus between 1916 and 1938.See the full Wikipedia entry
- The western argus [microform].
- [Perth, W.A. : Library Board of W.A.]
- microfilm reels.
- Caption title.
Microreproduction. Originally published weekly: Hannans, W.A. : Decimus Horace Mott.
- Life Dates
- Vol. 1, no. 1 (Saturday, Nov. 24th, 1894)-[189-]
- Later Title
- Kalgoorlie western argus 1837-3488
Where can I find copies?
The National Library of Australia acknowledges the use of newspapers and microfilm owned by the State Library of Western Australia for the digitisation of this title.