West Australian Sunday Times (Perth, WA : 1897 - 1902)
Find an issue
- Click a decade link below to see a list of available issues for that decade
- Click a year link to update the calendars below
1. Select a year to see which months have issues in the following month calendar.
Want to be alerted to new content? Subscribe to one of the web feeds below.
Cite this title: http://nla.gov.au/nla.news-title98
The Sunday Times, owned by News Limited, is a tabloid Sunday newspaper printed in Perth and distributed throughout Western Australia.
Established by Frederick Vosper in the 1890s, The Sunday Times became a vehicle for the harassment of C. Y. O'Connor and the proposed Goldfields Water Supply Scheme in the late 1890s until O'Connor's death by suicide in 1902. A subsequent government inquiry found no justification for Vosper's campaign against O'Connor.See the full Wikipedia entry
- The West Australian Sunday times a journal for the people. [electronic resource] :
- [Perth, W.A. : E. Ellis for the West Australian Sunday times], 1897-1902.
- Digitised as part of the Australian Newspapers service which allows access to historic Australian newspapers.
Also available on microfilm.
Electronic reproduction. Canberra, A.C.T., : National Library of Australia, 2008-2009 (Australian newspapers). Vol. 1, no. 1 (Dec. 19, 1897)-no. 219 (Mar. 23, 1902). Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- Life Dates
- Vol. 1, no. 2 (Dec. 26, 1897)-no. 212 (Jan. 26, 1902).
- Later Title
- Sunday times (Perth, W.A.) 1442-9527
- Also Titled
- Sunday times
- Australia Western Australia
Where can I find copies?
The National Library of Australia acknowledges the use of newspapers and microfilm owned by the State Library of Western Australia for the digitisation of this title.