The Sydney Monitor and Commercial Advertiser (NSW : 1838 - 1841)
Find an issue
- Click a decade link below to see a list of available issues for that decade
- Click a year link to update the calendars below
1. Select a year to see which months have issues in the following month calendar.
Want to be alerted to new content? Subscribe to one of the web feeds below.
Cite this title: http://nla.gov.au/nla.news-title96
- Sydney monitor and commercial advertiser [electronic resource].
- Sydney, N.S.W. : R.H. Statham, 1838-1842.
- 4 v. ; 56 cm.
- Frequency varies.
Digitised as part of the Australian Newspapers service which allows access to historic Australian newspapers.
Also available in print and on microfilm.
Electronic production. Canberra, A.C.T. : National Library of Australia, 2008- (Australian newspapers). Vol. 13, no.1205 (June 18, 1838)-vol. 14, no. 2005 (Dec. 29, 1841). Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- Life Dates
- Vol. 13, no.1205 (June 18, 1838)-
Ceased with Dec. 29, 1842.
- Former Title
- Sydney monitor (Online) 1837-3836
- Australia New South Wales Sydney.
Where can I find copies?
The National Library of Australia acknowledges the use of newspapers and microfilm owned by State Library of New South Wales for the digitisation of this title.