The Sydney Monitor (NSW : 1828 - 1838)
Find an issue
- Click a decade link below to see a list of available issues for that decade
- Click a year link to update the calendars below
1. Select a year to see which months have issues in the following month calendar.
Want to be alerted to new content? Subscribe to one of the web feeds below.
Cite this title: http://nla.gov.au/nla.news-title95
- The Sydney monitor [electronic resource].
- Sydney : Edward Smith Hall, 1828-1838.
- 11 v. ; 40 cm.
- Digitised as part of the Australian Newspapers service which allows access to historic Australian newspapers.
Size and frequency varies.
Also available in print and on microfilm.
Electronic production. Canberra, A.C.T. : National Library of Australia, 2008-2009. (Australian newspapers). Vol. 3, no. 162 (Saturday, Aug. 16, 1828)-vol. 13, no. 1204 (Friday, June 15, 1838). Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- Life Dates
- Vol. 3, no. 162 (Saturday, Aug. 16, 1828)-vol. 13, no. 1204 (Friday, June 15, 1838)
- Later Title
- Sydney monitor and commercial advertiser 1837-3828
- Former Title
- Monitor (Sydney, N.S.W.) 1837-3844
- Australia New South Wales Sydney.
Where can I find copies?
The National Library of Australia acknowledges the use of newspapers and microfilm owned by State Library of New South Wales for the digitisation of this title.