Sydney Chronicle (NSW : 1846 - 1848)
Find an issue
- Click a decade link below to see a list of available issues for that decade
- Click a year link to update the calendars below
1. Select a year to see which months have issues in the following month calendar.
Want to be alerted to new content? Subscribe to one of the web feeds below.
Cite this title: http://nla.gov.au/nla.news-title94
- The Sydney chronicle [electronic resource].
- Sydney : Published for the proprietor by Edward John Hawkesley, 1846-1848.
- Digitised as part of the Australian Newspapers service which allows access to historic Australian newspapers.
Also available on microfilm.
Electronic production. Canberra, A.C.T. : National Library of Australia, 2008-2009. (Australian newspapers). 1846-1848. Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- Life Dates
- Vol. 3, no. 287 (July 11, 1846)-v. 6, no. 542 (Sept. 30, 1848)
- Later Title
- Daily news and evening chronicle
- Former Title
- Morning chronicle (Sydney, N.S.W.) 1837-3402
- Australia New South Wales Sydney.
Where can I find copies?
The National Library of Australia acknowledges the use of newspapers and microfilm owned by the State Library of New South Wales for the digitisation of this title.