The Register News-Pictorial (Adelaide, SA : 1929 - 1931)
Find an issue
- Click a decade link below to see a list of available issues for that decade
- Click a year link to update the calendars below
1. Select a year to see which months have issues in the following month calendar.
Want to be alerted to new content? Subscribe to one of the web feeds below.
Cite this title: http://nla.gov.au/nla.news-title90
The Register, originally the South Australian Gazette and Colonial Register, was the first South Australian newspaper. It was first published in London in June 1836 and folded almost a century later in February 1931.See the full Wikipedia entry
- The Register news-pictorial.
- Adelaide : Register Newspapers, 1929-1931.
- 3 v. : ill. ; 66 cm.
- Also available on microfilm.
Merged with Advertiser (Adelaide, S. Aust. : 1889) to form: Advertiser and register (Adelaide, S. Aust.)
- Life Dates
- Vol. 94, no. 27291 (Feb. 2, 1929)-v. 96, no. 27930 (Feb. 20, 1931)
- Later Title
- Advertiser (Adelaide, S. Aust. : 1889) 1837-3879
1836-7682 Advertiser and register (Adelaide, S. Aust.)
- Former Title
- Register (Adelaide, S. Aust.) 1837-3860
- Australia South Australia Adelaide.
Where can I find copies?
The National Library of Australia acknowledges the use of newspapers and microfilm owned by State Library of South Australia for the digitisation of this title.