Northern Territory Times and Gazette (Darwin, NT : 1873 - 1927)
Find an issue
- Click a decade link below to see a list of available issues for that decade
- Click a year link to update the calendars below
1. Select a year to see which months have issues in the following month calendar.
Want to be alerted to new content? Subscribe to one of the web feeds below.
Cite this title: http://nla.gov.au/nla.news-title9
The Northern Territory Times and Gazette was a newspaper in Darwin established in 1873 and closed in 1932. The paper was called The Northern Territory Times and Gazette from 1873-1927 and then the Northern Territory Times from 1927-1932.See the full Wikipedia entry
- Northern Territory times and gazette [electronic resource].
- Palmerston, N.T. : Northern Territory Times and Gazette, 1873-1927.
- v. ; 60 cm.
- Digitised as part of the Australian Newspapers service which allows access to historic Australian newspapers.
Also available in print and on microfilm.
Electronic reproduction. Canberra, A.C.T., : National Library of Australia, 2008-2009 (Australian newspapers). Vol. 1, no. 1 (Nov. 7, 1873)-June3, 1927. Mode of access: World Wide Web.
Split into: Northern Territory times and Government gazette.
- Life Dates
- Vol. 1, no. 1 (Nov. 7, 1873)-June3, 1927.
- Later Title
- Northern Territory. Government gazette (1927)
Northern Territory times 1835-8667
- Former Title
- North Australian and Northern Territory government gazette 1837-3534
- Also Titled
- N.T. times and gazette
- Australia Northern Territory Darwin.
Where can I find copies?
The National Library of Australia acknowledges the use of newspapers and microfilm owned by the Northern Territory Library for the digitisation of this title.