Northern Star (Lismore, NSW : 1876 - 1954)
Find an issue
- Click a decade link below to see a list of available issues for that decade
- Click a year link to update the calendars below
1. Select a year to see which months have issues in the following month calendar.
Want to be alerted to new content? Subscribe to one of the web feeds below.
Cite this title: http://nla.gov.au/nla.news-title81
The Northern Star is a daily newspaper serving Lismore, New South Wales, Australia. The newspaper is owned by APN News & Media.
The Northern Star is circulated to Lismore and surrounding communities, from Billinudgel to the north, to Kyogle and Casino to the west and Evans Head to the south and includes the seaside towns of Byron Bay and Ballina.See the full Wikipedia entry
- The Northern star.
- Lismore, N.S.W. : Northern Star Ltd., 1876-
- v. ; 57 cm.
- Description based on: Vol. 60 (May 20, 1936)
Contains supplements with varying titles, including: Homefront, and TV & Entertainment.
Saturday issue title varies slightly: Weekend star.
Souvenir liftout (31 May 2006) to celebrate the Star's 130th birthday entitled: '130 years of news'
Also available on microfilm. Balgowlah, NSW.: W. & F. Pascoe Pty. Ltd.
- Life Dates
- Vol. 1, no. 1 (May 13, 1876)-
- Also Titled
- Northern star and Richmond and Tweed advocate
Weekend Northern star
- Australia New South Wales Lismore
Where can I find copies?
The National Library of Australia acknowledges the use of newspapers and microfilm owned by State Library of New South Wales for the digitisation of this title.