Illustrated Australian News for Home Readers (Melbourne, Vic. : 1867 - 1875)
Find an issue
- Click a decade link below to see a list of available issues for that decade
- Click a year link to update the calendars below
1. Select a year to see which months have issues in the following month calendar.
Want to be alerted to new content? Subscribe to one of the web feeds below.
Cite this title: http://nla.gov.au/nla.news-title72
- The illustrated Australian news for home readers.
- Melbourne : Ebenezer and David Syme, 1867-1875.
- v. : ill. ; 43 cm.
- Caption title.
Supplements accompany some issues.
Also available on microfilm.
- Life Dates
- No. 121 (July 20, 1867)-no. 232 (Dec. 29, 1875)
- Later Title
- Illustrated Australian news 1837-3593
- Former Title
- Australian news for home readers, 2200-0542
Illustrated Melbourne post 1837-3585
- Australia Victoria Melbourne.
Where can I find copies?
The National Library of Australia acknowledges the use of newspapers and microfilm owned by the State Library of Victoria for the digitisation of this title.