Illustrated Australian News (Melbourne, Vic. : 1876 - 1889)
Find an issue
- Click a decade link below to see a list of available issues for that decade
- Click a year link to update the calendars below
1. Select a year to see which months have issues in the following month calendar.
Want to be alerted to new content? Subscribe to one of the web feeds below.
Cite this title: http://nla.gov.au/nla.news-title70
- The Illustrated Australian news.
- Melbourne : Ebenezer and David Syme, 1876-1889.
- 176 v. : ill. ; 41 cm.
- Caption title.
Supplements accompany some issues.
Also available on microfilm.
- Life Dates
- No. 233 (Jan. 26, 1876)-no. 408 (May 1, 1889)
- Later Title
- Illustrated Australian news and musical times 1837-3615
- Former Title
- Illustrated Australian news for home readers 2200-0550
- Australia Victoria Melbourne.
Where can I find copies?
The National Library of Australia acknowledges the use of newspapers and microfilm owned by the State Library of Victoria for the digitisation of this title.