The Perth Gazette and Western Australian Journal (WA : 1833 - 1847)
Find an issue
- Click a decade link below to see a list of available issues for that decade
- Click a year link to update the calendars below
1. Select a year to see which months have issues in the following month calendar.
Want to be alerted to new content? Subscribe to one of the web feeds below.
Cite this title: http://nla.gov.au/nla.news-title6
- Perth gazette and Western Australian journal [electronic resource]
- Perth, W.A. : Charles Macfaull, 1833-1847.
- v. ; 38 cm.
- From 15 Feb. 1840-7 Mar. 1840 the Perth gazette was not published due to the lack of a compositor. A small one-page sheet called "The Advertiser" was published instead.
Digitised as part of the Australian Newspapers service which allows access to historic Australian newspapers.
Also available in print and on microfilm.
Electronic reproduction. Canberra, A.C.T., : National Library of Australia, 2008-2009 (Australian newspapers). Vol. 1, no. 1 (Jan. 5th, 1833)-no. 52 (Dec. 25, 1847). Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- Life Dates
- New ser. vol. 1, no. 1 (Jan. 5th, 1833)-v. 14, no. 726 (Dec. 26, 1846) ; New ser. vol. 1, no. 1 (Jan. 2, 1847)-no. 52 (Dec. 25, 1847)
- Later Title
- Perth gazette, and independent journal of politics and news 1835-5811
- Also Titled
- Advertiser 15 Feb. 1840-7 Mar. 1840.
- Australia Western Australia Perth.
Where can I find copies?
The National Library of Australia acknowledges the use of newspapers and microfilm owned by State Library of Western Australia for the digitisation of this title.