Bathurst Free Press and Mining Journal (NSW : 1851 - 1904)
Find an issue
- Click a decade link below to see a list of available issues for that decade
- Click a year link to update the calendars below
1. Select a year to see which months have issues in the following month calendar.
Want to be alerted to new content? Subscribe to one of the web feeds below.
Cite this title: http://nla.gov.au/nla.news-title56
The Bathurst Free Press and Mining Journal, also published as The Bathurst Free Press, Bathurst Times, Bathurst Argus, Bathurst Daily Argus, Western Times and Western Advocate, was a semiweekly English language broadsheet newspaper published in Bathurst, New South Wales, Australia.See the full Wikipedia entry
- The Bathurst free press and mining journal.
- Bathurst, N.S.W. : William Farrand, 1851-1904.
- v. ; 59 cm.
- Published on Wednesday and Saturday.
From Jan. 1, 1859 published by John Charles White.
Also available on microfilm and online. Online issues available via the "Digitised Newspapers and more". Address as at 19/1/2012:
- Life Dates
- Vol. 2, no. 87 (May 28, 1851)-Apr. 2, 1904.
- Later Title
- Bathurst daily argus
Bathurst times (1858)
- Former Title
- Bathurst free press 2200-0356
- Australia New South Wales Bathurst.
Where can I find copies?
The National Library of Australia acknowledges the use of newspapers and microfilm owned by State Library of New South Wales for the digitisation of this title.