Bathurst Advocate (NSW : 1848 - 1849)
Find an issue
- Click a decade link below to see a list of available issues for that decade
- Click a year link to update the calendars below
1. Select a year to see which months have issues in the following month calendar.
Want to be alerted to new content? Subscribe to one of the web feeds below.
Cite this title: http://nla.gov.au/nla.news-title54
The Bathurst Advocate was a weekly English language broadsheet newspaper published in Bathurst, New South Wales, Australia.See the full Wikipedia entry
- The Bathurst advocate [electronic resource]
- Bathurst, N.S.W. : Benjamin Isaacs, 1848-
- v. ; 45 cm.
- Title from caption.
Digitised as part of the "Digitised newspapers and more" which allows access to historic Australian periodicals.
Also available in print and on microfilm.
Electronic reproduction. Canberra, A.C.T., : National Library of Australia, 2010 (Digitised newspapers and more). Feb. 5, 1848-Sept. 22, 1849. Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- Life Dates
- Vol. 1, no. 1 (Feb. 5, 1848)-
Ceased with vol. 2, no. 39 (Sept. 29, 1849).
- Later Title
- Bathurst free press (Online) 1837-4034
- Australia New South Wales Bathurst
Where can I find copies?
The National Library of Australia acknowledges the use of newspapers and microfilm owned by the State Library of New South Wales for the digitisation of this title.