Barrier Miner (Broken Hill, NSW : 1888 - 1954)
Find an issue
- Click a decade link below to see a list of available issues for that decade
- Click a year link to update the calendars below
1. Select a year to see which months have issues in the following month calendar.
Want to be alerted to new content? Subscribe to one of the web feeds below.
Cite this title: http://nla.gov.au/nla.news-title53
The Barrier Miner was a daily English language broadsheet newspaper published in Broken Hill in far western New South Wales from 1888 to 1974.See the full Wikipedia entry
- The Barrier miner.
- Broken Hill [N.S.W.] : Henry Fenton, Augustus Sydney Knight and George Alfred Mills, 1888-
- v. : ill. ; 36-66 cm.
- Caption title.
Description based on: Vol. 2, no. 40 (July 1, 1889)
Also available on microfilm and online. Online issues available via the "Digitised Newspapers and more". Address as at 13/1/2012:
- Life Dates
- [Vol. 1, no. 1 (Feb 28, 1888)]-
Ceased pub. with Nov. 25, 1974.
- Australia New South Wales Broken Hill.
Where can I find copies?
The National Library of Australia acknowledges the use of newspapers and microfilm owned by the State Library of New South Wales and the State Library of South Australia for the digitisation of this title.