Australian Town and Country Journal (Sydney, NSW : 1870 - 1907)
Find an issue
- Click a decade link below to see a list of available issues for that decade
- Click a year link to update the calendars below
1. Select a year to see which months have issues in the following month calendar.
Want to be alerted to new content? Subscribe to one of the web feeds below.
Cite this title: http://nla.gov.au/nla.news-title52
Australian Town and Country Journal is a weekly English language broadsheet newspaper published in Sydney, New South Wales between 1870 and 1919 that was founded by Samuel Bennett. Bennett's intention for the paper was for it to be 'valuable to everybody for its great amount of useful and reliable information'See the full Wikipedia entry
- The Australian town and country journal.
- Sydney, N.S.W. : Frank and Christopher Bennett, 1870-1919.
- v. ; 43 cm.
- Also available on microfilm. Milson's Point, N.S.W. : W. & F. Pascoe Ltd.
Aug. 13, 1892 issue available on microfilm : Ebco, Artarmon, N.S.W.
- Life Dates
- Jan. 8, 1870-June 25, 1919.
- Also Titled
- Town and country journal
- Australia New South Wales Sydney.
Where can I find copies?
The National Library of Australia acknowledges the use of newspapers and microfilm owned by the State Library of New South Wales for the digitisation of this title.