The Shoalhaven Telegraph (NSW : 1879 - 1937)
Find an issue
- Click a decade link below to see a list of available issues for that decade
- Click a year link to update the calendars below
1. Select a year to see which months have issues in the following month calendar.
Want to be alerted to new content? Subscribe to one of the web feeds below.
Cite this title: http://nla.gov.au/nla.news-title503
The Shoalhaven Telegraph was a weekly newspaper published in Nowra, New South Wales, Australia from 1879 until 1937. It was first published as The Telegraph and Shoalhaven Advertiser.See the full Wikipedia entry
- The Shoalhaven telegraph.
- 1 online resource : illustrations.
- Digitised as part of the "Digitised newspapers and more" which allows access to historic Australian periodicals.
Also available in print and on microfilm.
- Life Dates
- Vol. 3, no. 140 (October 20, 1881)-vol. 23, no. 1456 (October 31, 1900) ; new series vol. 1, no. 1 (November 7, 1900)-vol. 37, no. 4754 (September 29, 1937)
- Later Title
- Shoalhaven news
- Former Title
- Telegraph and Shoalhaven advertiser
Where can I find copies?
The National Library of Australia acknowledges the use of newspapers and microfilm owned by State Library of New South Wales for the digitisation of this title.