The International Socialist (Sydney, NSW : 1910 - 1920)
Find an issue
- Click a decade link below to see a list of available issues for that decade
- Click a year link to update the calendars below
1. Select a year to see which months have issues in the following month calendar.
Want to be alerted to new content? Subscribe to one of the web feeds below.
Cite this title: http://nla.gov.au/nla.news-title491
The International Socialist was a newspaper published in Sydney, New South Wales, Australia from 1910 to 1920. It has also been published as International Socialist Review for Australasia.See the full Wikipedia entry
- The International socialist.
- 1 online resource : illustrations
- Title from title screen.
Digitised as part of the "Digitised newspapers and more" which allows access to historic Australian periodicals.
Also available in print and on microfilm.
After Nov. 4, 1916 : published by William Robert Winspear for the Sydney Branch of the Australasian Socialist Party.
- Life Dates
- No. 1 (April 30, 1910)-no. 541 (November 27, 1920)
- Australia New South Wales Sydney.
Where can I find copies?
The National Library of Australia acknowledges the use of newspapers and microfilm owned by the State Library of New South Wales for the digitisation of this title.