The Clarence River Advocate (NSW : 1898 - 1949)
Find an issue
- Click a decade link below to see a list of available issues for that decade
- Click a year link to update the calendars below
1. Select a year to see which months have issues in the following month calendar.
Want to be alerted to new content? Subscribe to one of the web feeds below.
Cite this title: http://nla.gov.au/nla.news-title490
The Clarence River Advocate was a newspaper published in Maclean, New South Wales, Australia from 1877 to 22 September 1949. It has also been published as the Clarence River Advocate and General Advertiser and the Lower Clarence Advocate.See the full Wikipedia entry
- The Clarence River advocate.
- 1 online resource : illustrations
- Title from title screen (viewed on 14/10/13)
Digitised as part of the "Digitised newspapers and more" which allows access to historic Australian periodicals.
"The only newspaper published in the Clarence electorate".
Also available in print and on microfilm.
- Life Dates
- Volume 22, number 2126 (January 4, 1898)-September 22nd, 1949.
- Also Titled
- Clarence River advocate and general advertiser
- Australia New South Wales Maclean.
Where can I find copies?
The National Library of Australia acknowledges the use of newspapers and microfilm owned by the State Library of New South Wales for the digitisation of this title.