The Australasian Sketcher with Pen and Pencil (Melbourne, Vic. : 1873 - 1889)
Find an issue
- Click a decade link below to see a list of available issues for that decade
- Click a year link to update the calendars below
1. Select a year to see which months have issues in the following month calendar.
Want to be alerted to new content? Subscribe to one of the web feeds below.
Cite this title: http://nla.gov.au/nla.news-title49
- The Australasian sketcher with pen and pencil [electronic resource]
- Melbourne : Printed and published by H. George, 1873-1889.
- Contains articles and engravings on Australia, chiefly Victoria and South Australia, and New Zealand. Includes some material on Fiji, New Guinea and the Pacific Islands
An earlier issue, designated "Country edition" and also numbered Vol. 1, no. 1, was issued on 15 Apr. 1873.
Title from PDF title screen.
Digitised as part of the "Digitised newspapers and more" which allows access to historic Australian periodicals.
Supplements accompany some issues.
Also available in print and on microfilm.
Electronic reproduction. Canberra, A.C.T., : National Library of Australia, 2012 (Digitised newspapers and more). 1873-1889. Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- Life Dates
- Vol. 1, no. 1 (19 Apr. 1873)-v. 17, no. 252 (26 Dec. 1889)
- Later Title
- Australasian (Melbourne, Vic.)
- Australia Victoria Melbourne.
Where can I find copies?
The National Library of Australia acknowledges the use of newspapers and microfilm owned by the State Library of Victoria for the digitisation of this title.