The Hebrew Standard of Australasia (Sydney, NSW : 1895 - 1953)
Find an issue
- Click a decade link below to see a list of available issues for that decade
- Click a year link to update the calendars below
1. Select a year to see which months have issues in the following month calendar.
Want to be alerted to new content? Subscribe to one of the web feeds below.
Cite this title: http://nla.gov.au/nla.news-title488
Australian Jewish News is the only Jewish newspaper in Australia It was first published as The Hebrew Standard of Australasia in 1895 and has also been published as The Australian Jewish Times. The weekly (formerly semi-weekly) publication has been, for the most recent years of its existence, the nation's only print news publication aimed specifically at a Jewish readership and, from the start, assumed the responsibility of covering local as well as national and international events.See the full Wikipedia entry
- The Hebrew standard of Australasia.
- 1 online resource : illustrations
- Title from title screen.
Digitised as part of the "Digitised newspapers and more" which allows access to historic Australian periodicals.
Also available in print and on microfilm.
- Life Dates
- Vol. 1, no. 1 (November 1, 1895)-vol. 60 no. 15 (October 9, 1953)
- Australia New South Wales Sydney
Where can I find copies?
The National Library of Australia acknowledges the use of newspapers and microfilm owned by the State Library of New South Wales for the digitisation of this title.