The Gundagai Independent and Pastoral, Agricultural and Mining Advocate (NSW : 1898 - 1928)
Find an issue
- Click a decade link below to see a list of available issues for that decade
- Click a year link to update the calendars below
1. Select a year to see which months have issues in the following month calendar.
Want to be alerted to new content? Subscribe to one of the web feeds below.
Cite this title: http://nla.gov.au/nla.news-title486
The Gundagai Independent is a newspaper published in Gundagai, New South Wales, Australia since 1898. It was previously published as The Gundagai Independent and Pastoral, Agricultural and Mining Advocate.See the full Wikipedia entry
- The Gundagai independent and pastoral, agricultural and mining advocate.
- 1 online resource : illustrations
- Title from title screen.
Digitised as part of the "Digitised newspapers and more" which allows access to historic Australian periodicals.
Also available in print and on microfilm.
- Life Dates
- No. 1 (September 7, 1898)-[no.] 3073 (August 16, 1928)
- Australia New South Wales Gundagai.
Where can I find copies?
The National Library of Australia acknowledges the use of newspapers and microfilm owned by State Library of New South Wales for the digitisation of this title.