Australasian Chronicle (Sydney, NSW : 1839 - 1843)
Find an issue
- Click a decade link below to see a list of available issues for that decade
- Click a year link to update the calendars below
1. Select a year to see which months have issues in the following month calendar.
Want to be alerted to new content? Subscribe to one of the web feeds below.
Cite this title: http://nla.gov.au/nla.news-title48
The Australasian Chronicle was a twice-weekly Catholic newspaper published in Sydney, New South Wales, Australia. It was published in a broadsheet format. It was also published as The Morning Chronicle, The Chronicle and The Sydney Chronicle.See the full Wikipedia entry
- The Australasian chronicle [electronic resource]
- Sydney : Published by Andrew Bent for William Augustine Duncan, 1839-1843.
- 5 v. ; 58 cm.
- Publisher varies.
Digitised as part of the Australian Newspapers service which allows access to historic Australian newspapers.
Also available in print and on microfilm.
Electronic production. Canberra, A.C.T. : National Library of Australia, 2008-2009. (Australian newspapers). 1839-1843. Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- Life Dates
- Vol. 1, no. 1 (Aug. 2, 1839)-v. 5, no. 602 (Oct. 7, 1843).
- Later Title
- Morning chronicle (Sydney, N.S.W.) 1837-3402
- Australia New South Wales Sydney
Where can I find copies?
The National Library of Australia acknowledges the use of newspapers and microfilm owned by the State Library of New South Wales for the digitisation of this title.