Advertiser and Register (Adelaide, SA : 1931)
Find an issue
- Click a decade link below to see a list of available issues for that decade
- Click a year link to update the calendars below
1. Select a year to see which months have issues in the following month calendar.
Want to be alerted to new content? Subscribe to one of the web feeds below.
Cite this title: http://nla.gov.au/nla.news-title45
The Advertiser (commonly known as The Tiser) is a daily tabloid-format newspaper published in the city of Adelaide, South Australia. First published as a broadsheet named The South Australian Advertiser on 12 July 1858, it is currently printed daily from Monday to Saturday. A Sunday edition exists under the name of the Sunday Mail. The Advertiser is a publication of News Corp Australia. Both The Advertiser and the Sunday Mail are available for purchase throughout South Australia and some towns and regions in New South Wales, Victoria and the Northern Territory located near or adjacent to the South Australia state border such as Broken Hill, Mildura, Nhill and Alice Springs.See the full Wikipedia entry
- The advertiser and register [electronic resource]
- Adelaide, S. Aust. : Advertiser Newspapers Limited, 1931.
- 2 v. : ill.
- Title from PDF title screen.
Digitised as part of the "Digitised newspapers and more" which allows access to historic Australian periodicals.
Also available in print and on microfilm.
Electronic reproduction. Canberra, A.C.T., : National Library of Australia, 2012 (Digitised newspapers and more). 1931. Mode of access: World Wide Web.
Merger of: Advertiser (Adelaide, S. Aust. : 1889), and: Register news-pictorial
- Life Dates
- Vol. 73, no. 22580 (Feb. 21, 1931)-v. 74, no. 22768 (Sept. 30, 1931)
- Later Title
- Advertiser (Adelaide, S. Aust. : 1931)
- Former Title
- Advertiser (Adelaide, S. Aust. : 1889)
- Australia South Australia Adelaide.
Where can I find copies?
The National Library of Australia acknowledges the use of newspapers and microfilm owned by the State Library of South Australia for the digitisation of this title.