The Advertiser (Adelaide, SA : 1931 - 1954)
Find an issue
- Click a decade link below to see a list of available issues for that decade
- Click a year link to update the calendars below
1. Select a year to see which months have issues in the following month calendar.
Want to be alerted to new content? Subscribe to one of the web feeds below.
Cite this title: http://nla.gov.au/nla.news-title44
The Advertiser (commonly known as The Tiser) is a daily tabloid-format newspaper published in the city of Adelaide, South Australia. First published as a broadsheet named The South Australian Advertiser on 12 July 1858, it is currently printed daily from Monday to Saturday. A Sunday edition exists under the name of the Sunday Mail. The Advertiser is a publication of News Corp Australia. Both The Advertiser and the Sunday Mail are available for purchase throughout South Australia and some towns and regions in New South Wales, Victoria and the Northern Territory located near or adjacent to the South Australia state border such as Broken Hill, Mildura, Nhill and Alice Springs.See the full Wikipedia entry
- The advertiser [electronic resource]
- Adelaide : Advertiser Newspapers Ltd., 1931-
- v. ; 66 cm.
- Also referred to as the 'Adelaide advertiser'.
Sunday ed. called "Sunday mail".
Issued at different times in different numbers of eds. Issued from 2000 in 2 eds., state ed. and metrolopitan ed.
Digitised as part of the Australian Newspapers service which allows access to historic Australian newspapers.
Also available in print and on microfilm.
Electronic production. Canberra, A.C.T. : National Library of Australia, 2008- (Australian newspapers). 1931-1954. Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- Life Dates
- Vol. 74, no. 22769 (Oct. 1, 1931)-
- Former Title
- Advertiser and register (Adelaide, S. Aust : Online) 1836-7682
- Also Titled
- Adelaide advertiser
- Australia South Australia Adelaide.
Where can I find copies?
The National Library of Australia acknowledges the use of newspapers and microfilm owned by State Library of South Australia for the digitisation of this title.