Camperdown Chronicle (Vic. : 1877 - 1954)
Find an issue
- Click a decade link below to see a list of available issues for that decade
- Click a year link to update the calendars below
1. Select a year to see which months have issues in the following month calendar.
Want to be alerted to new content? Subscribe to one of the web feeds below.
Cite this title: http://nla.gov.au/nla.news-title43
The Camperdown Chronicle is the highest selling newspaper in the Australian town of Camperdown, Victoria. The chronicle was started on 1 October 1874 by proprietor and editor, James Allen. Published three times a week it covers news from the Western District of Victoria as well as Geelong and Melbourne.See the full Wikipedia entry
- Camperdown chronicle [electronic resource]
- Camperdown, Vic. : Camperdown Chronicle.
- v. : ill. ; 67 cm.
- Size varies.
Digitised as part of the Australian Newspapers service which allows access to historic Australian newspapers.
Description based on: Mar. 16, 1918.
Also available in print and on microfilm.
Electronic production. Canberra, A.C.T. : National Library of Australia, 2008-2009. (Australian newspapers). 1878-1954. Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- Life Dates
- Began in 1874.
- Former Title
- Camperdown chronicle and Western District general advertiser 1836-1774
Hampden guardian and western province advertiser
- Australia Victoria Camperdown.
Where can I find copies?
The National Library of Australia acknowledges the use of newspapers and microfilm owned by State Library of Victoria for the digitisation of this title.