The Queenslander (Brisbane, Qld. : 1866 - 1939)
Find an issue
- Click a decade link below to see a list of available issues for that decade
- Click a year link to update the calendars below
1. Select a year to see which months have issues in the following month calendar.
Want to be alerted to new content? Subscribe to one of the web feeds below.
Cite this title: http://nla.gov.au/nla.news-title42
- The Queenslander [electronic resource].
- Brisbane : Thomas Blacket Stephens, 1866-
- v. : ill. ; 58 cm.
- Caption title.
Digitised as part of the Australian Newspapers service which allows access to historic Australian newspapers.
Also available in print and on microfilm.
Electronic reproduction. Canberra, A.C.T. : National Library of Australia, 2009-2010 (Australian newspapers). Vol. 1, no. 1 (Feb. 3, 1866)-Feb. 22, 1939. Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- Life Dates
- Vol. 1, no. 1 (Feb. 3, 1866)-
Ceased with Feb. 22, 1939.
- Later Title
- Queenslander illustrated weekly
- Australia Queensland Brisbane.
Where can I find copies?
The National Library of Australia acknowledges the use of newspapers and microfilm owned by the State Library of Queensland for the digitisation of this title.