The Queenslander (Brisbane, Qld. : 1866 - 1939)
Find an issue
- Click a decade link below to see a list of available issues for that decade
- Click a year link to update the calendars below
1. Select a year to see which months have issues in the following month calendar.
Want to be alerted to new content? Subscribe to one of the web feeds below.
Cite this title: http://nla.gov.au/nla.news-title42
The Queenslander was the weekly summary and literary edition of the 'Brisbane Courier' (now The Courier-Mail), since the 1850s the leading journal in the colony and later federal state of Queensland. The Queenslander was launched by the Brisbane Newspaper Company in 1866 and it was discontinued in 1939.See the full Wikipedia entry
- The Queenslander [electronic resource].
- Brisbane : Thomas Blacket Stephens, 1866-
- v. : ill. ; 58 cm.
- Caption title.
Digitised as part of the Australian Newspapers service which allows access to historic Australian newspapers.
Also available in print and on microfilm.
Electronic reproduction. Canberra, A.C.T. : National Library of Australia, 2009-2010 (Australian newspapers). Vol. 1, no. 1 (Feb. 3, 1866)-Feb. 22, 1939. Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- Life Dates
- Vol. 1, no. 1 (Feb. 3, 1866)-
Ceased with Feb. 22, 1939.
- Later Title
- Queenslander illustrated weekly
- Australia Queensland Brisbane.
Where can I find copies?
The National Library of Australia acknowledges the use of newspapers and microfilm owned by the State Library of Queensland for the digitisation of this title.