The Times and Northern Advertiser, Peterborough, South Australia (SA : 1919 - 1950)
Find an issue
- Click a decade link below to see a list of available issues for that decade
- Click a year link to update the calendars below
1. Select a year to see which months have issues in the following month calendar.
Want to be alerted to new content? Subscribe to one of the web feeds below.
Cite this title: http://nla.gov.au/nla.news-title404
- The Times and northern advertiser, Peterborough, South Australia.
- 1 online resource : illustrations.
- Title from title screen.
Digitised as part of the "Digitised newspapers and more" which allows access to historic Australian periodicals.
Petersburg (South Australia) became known as Peterborough (South Australia) from 1918.
Available also in print and on microfilm.
Merged with: Northern review (Jamestown, S.A.), and Orroroo enterprise, to form: Review-times (Jamestown, S.A.)
- Life Dates
- May 9, 1919-Dec. 22, 1950.
- Former Title
- Petersburg times (Online) 2201-2583
- Also Titled
- Times and northern advertiser, Peterborough
- Australia South Australia Peterborough
Where can I find copies?
The National Library of Australia acknowledges the use of newspapers and microfilm owned by the State Library of South Australia for the digitisation of this title.