Petersburg Times (SA : 1887 - 1919)
Find an issue
- Click a decade link below to see a list of available issues for that decade
- Click a year link to update the calendars below
1. Select a year to see which months have issues in the following month calendar.
Want to be alerted to new content? Subscribe to one of the web feeds below.
Cite this title: http://nla.gov.au/nla.news-title402
- The Petersburg times : Orroroo chronicle, and northern advertiser.
- 1 online resource : illustrations
- Title from title screen.
Digitised as part of the "Digitised newspapers and more" which allows access to historic Australian periodicals.
Subtitle varies: Orroroo and Yongala chronicle and northern advertiser (Aug. 1888-Jan. 1892, irregularly) ; and northern advertiser (Jan. 1892-June 1892 & Sept. 1896-May 1919) ; Terowie and northern advertiser (June 1892-Dec. 1893) ; Terowie, Yongala and northern advertiser (Dec. 1893-Aug. 1896).
Petersburg (South Australia) became known as Peterborough (South Australia) from 1918.
Also available in print and on microfilm.
- Life Dates
- Vol. 1, no. 1 (August 12, 1887)-May 2, 1919.
- Later Title
- Times and northern advertiser, Peterborough, South Australia (Online) 2201-2605
- Australia South Australia Peterborough
Where can I find copies?
The National Library of Australia acknowledges the use of newspapers and microfilm owned by the State Library of South Australia for the digitisation of this title.