The Sunday Herald (Sydney, NSW : 1949 - 1953)
Find an issue
- Click a decade link below to see a list of available issues for that decade
- Click a year link to update the calendars below
1. Select a year to see which months have issues in the following month calendar.
Want to be alerted to new content? Subscribe to one of the web feeds below.
Cite this title: http://nla.gov.au/nla.news-title38
The Sun-Herald is an Australian tabloid newspaper published on Sundays in Sydney by Fairfax Media. It is the Sunday counterpart of The Sydney Morning Herald. In the 6 months to September 2005, The Sun-Herald had a circulation of 515,000. According to the Audit Bureau of Circulations, its circulation had dropped to 443,257 as of December 2009[update] and to 313,477 as of December 2010[update], from which its management inferred a readership of 868,000.See the full Wikipedia entry
- The Sunday herald [electronic resource]
- Sydney : John Fairfax, 1949-1953.
- v. ; 60 cm.
- Sunday edition of the Sydney morning herald.
Digitised as part of the Australian Newspapers service which allows access to historic Australian newspapers.
Also available in print.
Electronic reproduction. Canberra, A.C.T. : National Library of Australia, 2008-2009. (Australian newspapers). 1949-1953. Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- Life Dates
- No. 1 (Jan. 23, 1949)-Oct. 4, 1953.
- Later Title
- Sun and guardian
- Australia New South Wales Sydney.
Where can I find copies?
The National Library of Australia acknowledges the use of newspapers and microfilm owned by W & F Pascoe Pty. Ltd. for the digitisation of this title.