The Hobart Town Daily Mercury (Tas. : 1858 - 1860)
Find an issue
- Click a decade link below to see a list of available issues for that decade
- Click a year link to update the calendars below
1. Select a year to see which months have issues in the following month calendar.
Want to be alerted to new content? Subscribe to one of the web feeds below.
Cite this title: http://nla.gov.au/nla.news-title33
The Mercury is a daily newspaper, published in Hobart, Tasmania, Australia, by Davies Brothers Pty Ltd, part of News Corp Australia and News Corp. The weekend issues of the paper are called Mercury on Saturday and Sunday Tasmanian.See the full Wikipedia entry
- The Hobart Town daily mercury [electronic resource].
- Hobart Town : John Davies, 1858-1860.
- 6 v. ; 69 cm.
- Caption title.
Digitised as part of the Australian Newspapers service which allows access to historic Australian newspapers.
Also available in print and on microfilm.
Electronic reproduction. Canberra, A.C.T., : National Library of Australia, 2008-2009 (Australian newspapers). Vol. 1, no. 1 (Friday, Jan. 1, 1858)-v. 6, no. 856 (June 30, 1860). Mode of access: World Wide Web.
Continues Hobart Town mercury; absorbed The Courier with issue for June 1, 1859; also absorbed Tasmanian daily news.
- Life Dates
- Vol. 1, no. 1 (Jan. 1, 1858)-v. 6, no. 856 (June 30, 1860).
- Later Title
- Mercury (Hobart, Tas.) 1039-9992
- Former Title
- Hobart Town mercury 1835-6737
Courier (Hobart, Tas. : 1840) 1835-4769
Tasmanian daily news
- Australia Tasmania Hobart.
Where can I find copies?
The National Library of Australia acknowledges the use of newspapers and microfilm owned by LINC Tasmania for the digitisation of this title.