Geelong Advertiser (Vic. : 1840 - 1845)
Find an issue
- Click a decade link below to see a list of available issues for that decade
- Click a year link to update the calendars below
1. Select a year to see which months have issues in the following month calendar.
Want to be alerted to new content? Subscribe to one of the web feeds below.
Cite this title: http://nla.gov.au/nla.news-title292
- Geelong advertiser.
- 1 online resource : illustrations.
- Digitised as part of the "Digitised newspapers and more" which allows access to historic Australian periodicals.
Text and graphics.
Also available in print and on microfilm.
- Life Dates
- Vol. 1, no. 1 (Nov. 21, 1840)-[v. 5, no. 315 (May 24, 1845)]
- Later Title
- Geelong advertiser and squatters' advocate (Online) 1440-1401
- Australia Victoria Geelong
Where can I find copies?
The National Library of Australia acknowledges the use of newspapers and microfilm owned by the State Library of Victoria for the digitisation of this title.