Geelong Advertiser (Vic. : 1840 - 1845)
Find an issue
- Click a decade link below to see a list of available issues for that decade
- Click a year link to update the calendars below
1. Select a year to see which months have issues in the following month calendar.
Want to be alerted to new content? Subscribe to one of the web feeds below.
Cite this title: http://nla.gov.au/nla.news-title292
- Geelong advertiser.
- 1 online resource : illustrations.
- Digitised as part of the "Digitised newspapers and more" which allows access to historic Australian periodicals.
Text and graphics.
Also available in print and on microfilm.
- Life Dates
- Vol. 1, no. 1 (Nov. 21, 1840)-[v. 5, no. 315 (May 24, 1845)]
- Later Title
- Geelong advertiser and squatters' advocate (Online) 1440-1401
- Australia Victoria Geelong
Where can I find copies?
The National Library of Australia acknowledges the use of newspapers and microfilm owned by the State Library of Victoria for the digitisation of this title.
This title was first digitised with funding from the Australian Research Council, as part of the Australian Cooperative Digitisation Project.