The Western Australian Times (Perth, WA : 1874 - 1879)
Find an issue
- Click a decade link below to see a list of available issues for that decade
- Click a year link to update the calendars below
1. Select a year to see which months have issues in the following month calendar.
Want to be alerted to new content? Subscribe to one of the web feeds below.
Cite this title: http://nla.gov.au/nla.news-title29
- The Western Australian times [electronic resource].
- Perth [W.A.] : Western Australian Times, 1874-1879.
- "Printed and published for the proprietors by P. Roland, at the office of the 'Western Australian Times', St George's Terrace, Perth." (from 3 July 1874-22 Jan. 1875); then "Printed and published for the proprietors by A Davidson at the office of the 'Western Australian Times', St George's Terrace, Perth." (26 Jan. 1875-14 Nov. 1879).
Digitised as part of the Australian Newspapers service which allows access to historic Australian newspapers.
Also available in print and on microfilm.
Electronic reproduction. Canberra, A.C.T., : National Library of Australia, 2008-2009 (Australian newspapers). Vol. 1, no. 1 (July 3, 1874)-no. 525 (Nov. 14, 1879). Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- Life Dates
- Vol. 1, no. 1 (July 3, 1874)-no. 525 (Nov. 14, 1879).
- Later Title
- West Australian 0312-6323
- Former Title
- Perth gazette and W.A. times 1835-5846
- Australia Western Australia Perth.
Australia Western Australia.
Where can I find copies?
The National Library of Australia acknowledges the use of newspapers and microfilm owned by the State Library of Western Australia for the digitisation of this title.