Il Giornale Italiano (Sydney, NSW : 1932 - 1940)
Find an issue
- Click a decade link below to see a list of available issues for that decade
- Click a year link to update the calendars below
1. Select a year to see which months have issues in the following month calendar.
Want to be alerted to new content? Subscribe to one of the web feeds below.
Cite this title: http://nla.gov.au/nla.news-title279
Il Giornale Italiano (‘The Italian Journal’) commenced publication on 19 March 1932. Although published in Sydney it included news from throughout Australia. Il Giornale Italiano had a wide circulation with 8,000 copies sold each week. Published weekly, from June 1938, Il Giornale Italiano included an English Section with its own separate masthead.See the full Wikipedia entry
- Il Giornale Italiano the Italian journal. [electronic resource] =
- Sydney, N.S.W. : Published by John Sefton Aubrey for Il Giornale Italiano, 1932-1940.
- Digitised as part of the Digitised newspapers and more service which allows access to historic Australian newspapers.
Also available in print and on microfilm.
Electronic reproduction. Canberra, A.C.T. : National Library of Australia, 2012 (Digitised newspapers and more). Vol. 1, no. 1 (Mar. 19, 1932)-v. 9, no. 14 (June 5, 1940). Mode of access: World Wide Web.
Text in Italian.
- Life Dates
- Vol. 1, no. 1 (Mar. 19, 1932)-v. 9, no. 14 (June 5, 1940)
- Also Titled
- Italian journal
Where can I find copies?
The National Library of Australia acknowledges the use of newspapers and microfilm owned by the State Library of New South Wales for the digitisation of this title.