The Daily News (Perth, WA : 1882 - 1950)
Find an issue
- Click a decade link below to see a list of available issues for that decade
- Click a year link to update the calendars below
1. Select a year to see which months have issues in the following month calendar.
Want to be alerted to new content? Subscribe to one of the web feeds below.
Cite this title: http://nla.gov.au/nla.news-title275
The Daily News was an afternoon daily newspaper published in Perth, Western Australia from 1882 to 1990, though its origin is traceable from 1840. A Saturday edition was published as the Western Mail, which became the Weekend Mail and, in the 1960s, the Weekend News which ceased to be published in the mid-1980s.See the full Wikipedia entry
- The daily news [electronic resource].
- Perth, W.A. : Daily News, 1882-
- Digitised as part of the "Digitised newspapers and more" which allows access to historic Australian periodicals.
Also available in print and on microfilm.
Electronic reproduction. Canberra, A.C.T., : National Library of Australia, 2012- (Digitised newspapers and more). 26 July 1882-Dec. 30, 1950. Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- Life Dates
- July 26, 1882-
Ceased in Sept. 1990.
- Former Title
- Inquirer and Commercial news
Morning herald (Perth, W.A.)
- Australia Western Australia Perth.
Where can I find copies?
The National Library of Australia acknowledges the use of newspapers and microfilm owned by State Library of Western Australia for the digitisation of this title.