The Charleville Times (Brisbane, Qld. : 1896 - 1954)
Find an issue
- Click a decade link below to see a list of available issues for that decade
- Click a year link to update the calendars below
1. Select a year to see which months have issues in the following month calendar.
Want to be alerted to new content? Subscribe to one of the web feeds below.
Cite this title: http://nla.gov.au/nla.news-title274
The Charleville Times was a newspaper published in Charleville, Queensland, Australia from 25 December 1883.See the full Wikipedia entry
- The Charleville times [electronic resource].
- Charleville, [Qld.] : printing and published for the Charleville times Printing Co. by Richard Boyd Echlin.
- v. ; 58 cm.
- Digitised as part of the "Digitised newspapers and more" which allows access to historic Australian periodicals.
Description based on: May 16, 1896.
Also available in print and on microfilm.
Electronic reproduction. Canberra, A.C.T., : National Library of Australia, 2012- (Digitised newspapers and more). May 16, 1896-Dec. 30, 1954. Mode of access: World Wide Web.
At base of title from Sept. 22, 1961: Incorporating the Maranoa news of Mitchell.
- Life Dates
- -v. 78 (Sept. 29, 1961)
Began Dec. 25, 1883.
- Later Title
- Western times (Charleville, Qld. : Online) 1839-7859
- Former Title
- Maranoa news
- Also Titled
- Charleville times incorporating the Maranoa news of Mitchell
- Australia Queensland Charleville.
Where can I find copies?
The National Library of Australia acknowledges the use of newspapers and microfilm owned by the State Library of Queensland for the digitisation of this title.