The Clipper (Hobart, Tas. : 1893 - 1909)
Find an issue
- Click a decade link below to see a list of available issues for that decade
- Click a year link to update the calendars below
1. Select a year to see which months have issues in the following month calendar.
Want to be alerted to new content? Subscribe to one of the web feeds below.
Cite this title: http://nla.gov.au/nla.news-title271
The Clipper was a newspaper published in Hobart, Tasmania from 1893 to 1909. The title merged with the Daily Post in 1910.See the full Wikipedia entry
- The clipper [electronic resource].
- Hobart : The Clipper, 1893-1909
- Digitised as part of the Digitised newspapers and more service which allows access to historic Australian newspapers.
Also available in print and on microfilm.
Electronic reproduction. Canberra, A.C.T. : National Library of Australia, 2012 (Digitised newspapers and more). Vol. 1, no. 1 (Apr. 8, 1893)-v. 16, no. 931 (Dec. 25, 1909). Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- Life Dates
- Vol. 1, no. 1 (Apr. 8, 1893)-v. 16, no. 931 (Dec. 25, 1909)
- Later Title
- Daily post (Hobart, Tas.)
- Australia Tasmania Hobart
Where can I find copies?
The National Library of Australia acknowledges the use of newspapers and microfilm owned by LINC Tasmania for the digitisation of this title.